I know it has been FOREVER!
So lets take a little trip back in time.
This summer we went home so I could have knee surgery (EW!) and take care of my parent's place while they went on their extended trip to Alaska, I'm still jealous.
This is Proton on our way back to Idaho:
(notice the post surgery knee brace she is getting all hairy)
Since the two cats can't seem to be in separate cages I thought I was being all smart by putting them in one and saving space, but it turned out it was too hot and Ninja Kitty got diarrhea, so as you can imagine, Proton wasn't having that so she got to cat nap on top of the stuff in our overstuffed truck. It's amazing how much stuff we American's *NEED* when we travel. It didn't help that we were taking a friend back with us either. Perhaps 3 people plus 2 cats is too much for one 4 Runner?
Here they sit back in Idaho happy as can be:
In more recent events:
We got a new surround system (SO I CAN LISTEN TO ADAM LAMBERT IN THE BEST OF QUALITY <333) and as we were in the process of installing the new system we had left the plants sitting above computer in the kitchen (probably not a good idea in the first place) and the cat-brats knocked the plants off the counter *shocker*. We got a new computer case that same day, so thankfully we were already planning to take it apart and clean it out, but it was just that much more of a hassle. The cats got a nice little punishment. Mommy knows how to lay down the law.
Is this a sign?:
Apparently a couple weeks later they have now combined forces and planned their escape from their evil dictator.
I posted them to facebook and claimed "Cats for sale". All joking aside, life wouldn't be complete without these two. <3





awe i miss all of you!!!
ReplyDelete