My apologies for the randomness of these photos
I believe you will enjoy them none-the-less
Our friends who visit:
It's official: I'm a BYU-I gratuate!
My parents, husband, and the cats couldn't be happier
My friend and fellow blogger Melissa came to visit
and the cats were like "WHAT IS THIS THING CALLED A BABY?"
It will be a major adjustment for our furry babies when real ones come along!
A good friend and old roommate of mine Rachelle cuddling up to Proton
I love how much she loves my babies <3
Friend or foe "visitors"?
The SAME day Zack's family arrived to stay with us, our neighbors had a fire. Well, they weren't home, so all of us gathered ranks, broke in, and rescued the cats. No one was harmed, other than the boiled dry-and-black eggs and smokey clothes (yes, they left the stove on when they left, scary). We took in the cats for the night until the neighbors could get their place safe and aired out.
This is Tonks
This is Caramel
While they were both sweet individually, but NONE of the cats got along that night. No blood or tears were shed, but a sleepless night was had by all.
Also, our cats have been enjoying puppy playtime at our apartment complex along side the pups--
How about some cuddle photos?
No explanation needed :)
AN HOMAGE TO "THE TONGUE"
Sorry this one's so dark!
And a nose shot for good measure:
Other Randoms:
Kitty Puzzle
Stylin'
The wonders of a Target bag
Neutron enjoying her life back in Oregon
And a very special photo for Miss Liz (PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING WOMAN'S BLOG! SHE MAKES MARVELOUS PIES!) who requested a photo of cats cooking a while back
It's probably not *exactly* what she was imagining, but for "cats cooking", I think this gets pretty close.
A step back to Christmas...
Who doesn't dress up their cats for Christmas?
It's certainly a tradition in the Baldwin home!
The wreath I made for our door
The cats had a lovely time helping me knit it....or rather, making it more difficult to knit :)
<3 OH KITTIES <3



.jpg)






















No comments:
Post a Comment