August 08, 2012

Play. Rest. Play. Puke.

Ninja Kitty gave us quite the ride today.
After some outside time he chilled with us and watched some TV
Then he went outside again,
only this time he did a naughty.

While I went upstairs to visit a friend and see her new couch
(for literally all of two minutes)
Ninja Kitty made his way around our apartment fence and over to the lounge. It's about 25 yards away, not far, but when you are a kitty and out of sight, it's too far.
I was relieved to find him rather quickly, but daddy punished him well.

After that I thought all was well...
boy was I wrong.
I was perusing facebook when I heard the dreaded cat hack.
I turned around to see NInja on the VERY TOP of the cat tree puking his guts out. All over the cat tree, all over the cats' food and water, all over the floor. Sometimes I feel like I already have human children. *sigh*

At least I saw it this time and didn't step in it.

What's the worst thing your cat has ever done?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. I probably would've puked my guts out. Sick! My cat likes to leave dead mice on the rug :)and I'm the only one that will pick them up lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty solid, I just had to pick it up, give the cat tree some extra care, and clean out the water dish. UGH. CATS CAN BE NASTY! Do yours announce when they've gotten a kill? LOL

    ReplyDelete