August 26, 2012

Pugs and Cats, it's like PB&J right?

I know you come here for my sub-par photography skills,
so let's just get to it. Shall we? ;)

There has been quite a bit going on lately.

But apparently there's always time to take a nap in the middle of the floor.

 Or just lay there for no reason.

It's still warm too, so there's plenty of outside time to had :)

And there's that tongue again! 

Here's something you don't see everyday.
Well, there's a reason for that.
 Cats and cars apparently don't mix well, who knew?
(Err, I did, but my husband is a different story...)
I've never heard such strange meows...
or gotten such bizarre looks from strangers. 
(The pillows and junk are from when we went to the Drive-In...We party hard)
Take a break because what's next is big.



















DOGS!!! Yes, dogs. Pugs to be exact.
They have invaded our apartment for the next week.
 Just like McKayla Maroney, the cats were not impressed.

But they adapted quickly. 
Which is great news for us, since we plan on owning dogs someday!


 Morning cuddles

So you're asking yourself, who is this guy...
Well that is my brother David, and it was his birthday this past week. Since he's a cat lover, I thought he deserved a place on my blog, just because :)
(maybe I'm trying to make up for the fact that I didn't send him anything)
For pure entertainment purposes, here is what my brother looks like when he spends a couple weeks away from home.
Don't be alarmed, he is fighting fires, if he wasn't dirty you'd have more reason for concern.

In future news: we are going home to see this girl!!!

 Neutron and Proton will get to hiss at each other once again! <3 Ahh sisters!



A couple more photos:
Keepin' cool

......
 Yes, I really just posted that. 
Could you even tell it's puke, or does it look like I dropped a can... I know, it's hard to tell.
Proton was BEGGING for wet "kitty food" and so I fed her, and then not even 5 minutes later it had left her body.

Oh the joys of kitties.


In case you aren't jealous of my life yet (you know cat puke, dog poo and all), then this should do it.
Strawberry Vanilla Cream Pie!
Oh it was heavenly, I'm a gourmet chef you know!
(instant vanilla pudding and graham cracker crust are what all the greats use, right?)


Have you had any good or bad experiences with cats and dogs cohabitating? Share your stories in the comments please!

No comments:

Post a Comment