September 14, 2012

OUT WEST! To Oregon, that is.

We went home for a week!
It was so lovely
We went to the beach
(ate at Mo's!)

Visited our families and friends
(Elena molesting a GIANT teddy bear in COSTCO)

(Zack's Dad, he's not killing the cat, I swear)

(nap time with Zachary)

And made some other fun stops
(including great grandma's-no pix, sorry)
[Multnomah Falls, OR]

 [La Grand, OR]
Oscar Meyer Wiener Kitties!
(we saw this all the way from Dead Man's pass to Ontario!)

Proton is a great traveler, but Ninja is more like this:
There was CONSTANT meowing from the back seat.

Here's all the kitties we saw:

Butters

I don't remember this one's name :( 

Sid

 Proton and Patches

A video of Proton, Neutron, and Ninja Kitty all close together
a serious miracle

 I'm personally very proud of this photo :)


Here's a photo of some kitty decor that made it's way home with me from my mom's house, along with my sea shells and rocks

 - Some other interesting things - 
My mom has this amazing tool for the cats called a "rake"
I know, that photo is kind of gross
BUT
I HIGHLY suggest you get one of these if you have fuzzy friends. We got so much hair off our little guys, and they felt amazing after! Seriously, it's GREAT!

Also, we have a new hairy neighbor!

I'm aware that this is not a cat, but a baby Pug is pretty freaking adorable! Her name is Olive :)

Here's a photo of Olive, the Pugs above us and their mommy (Bandit, Banjo, and Courtney-the human), and the Great Dane next door (Molly)

We love our furry friends!

Do you have neighbors with cute pets?

2 comments:

  1. I love how your face is the same with the first three cats. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that funny! I must have a very practiced pose for my phone camera when I'm taking photos of myself HAHA

    ReplyDelete