December 07, 2012

Sleepy Cats = Sleepy Blog

So if anyone out there is still following this blog, you may have noticed that I don't post on it very much. There's a reason for that. IT'S ABOUT CATS. Cats don't do too much other than eat, sleep, and poop. With that being said, I certainly haven't put a lot of time into trying to make much out of this blog. Because of this, I have created a new blog about daily life (which yes, I didn't ever really plan on doing) to give me something to blog about! So please do check it out!

I can't leave you with NOTHING though, so here's an article about cats and the holidays. Definitely check that out if you have adventurous felines.

Don't fret, I will still use this blog, but as of right now, I don't see it being updated more regularly than it has been in the past. I'm sure you understand. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment