December 07, 2012

Baby Jesus

Today has been an odd day, but I guess awkward neighbors weren't enough. I left the apartment for a total of probably 5-10 minutes to take Zack to work and came home to a smothered baby. No, not a real one, but just as important. Zack's cat had somehow (in the 5 minutes I was gone) decided that the side table with our nativity scene on it would be the appropriate place to have a seat. Why, how? I really don't know. But needless to say there are no pictures because I was so furious it didn't even cross my mind. What came out as a raised hand and a "GET. OFF. OF. THERE. NOW!" Ninja made a break for it, but I caught him in the bedroom and brought him back out for a little "chat."

At least nothing was broken, except kitty's spirit. I'm sure it will heal in another 5-10 minutes.

Not much room for a fat gray cat, don't you agree? Poor baby Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. I would bet back in the day there was a cat present in that stable ;) But no, not very traditional to smother the occupants, I agree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love your comments Rachel! How I miss you!

    ReplyDelete